Thursday, June 11, 2009

Astronomy is lame

So, I'm studying for this astronomy exam that I need to take in order to get into my Teaching classes...and it sucks. I've never taken an astronomy class, and I'm trying to teach myself an entire class in a month. So...not working so well. The worst part, I've got the itch to write really bad, so whenever I'm typing in my outline, my brain's going "just take a break and do a chapter real quick." I haven't succumb to it yet, but I've been close.

Worst part, I have no idea what kinds of questions will be asked. So...idk what to study. Makes it quite difficult, especially since I need to learn this stuff in a way that I find ineffective. Which all leads to me wanting to pull my hair out.

I think this stuff in interesting, and enjoy "learning" about it, but as I read and outline notes, I ask myself, "Yea, but am I outlining the right stuff???"

Fuck, idk.

So...work tonight. Goal #1: Don't get molested. It's a good goal to have.

1 comments:

Willow said...

Good Luck with that Astronomy! Too bad you have to learn it that way:(

As for your last comment...hahahahaaa! I hope you don't get molested:) Thanks for the giggle!

Have a great weekend!